Sunday, April 19 - 11am to 4pm
We will have tables available for local persons who have environment or humanity based businesses, projects, or hobbies they would like to share, or display.
We're back! Enjoy April 19th with us- see presentations on tomahawk throwing by the Boy Scouts, maple syrup by Dutch Hill Preserves, and saving the bee and butterfly pollinators. Join a nature walk, admire local art, support our local farms or purchase plant seedlings for your garden. Children can make bird feeders, and plant seeds.
Music by Juggernaut String Band. BBQ food truck by local The Smokin' Chef.
Thank you to our gold sponsors Skytop Lodge and Weiler.
- Citizens Tables (2 available) will be free, thanks to donations from our generous sponsors, including Skytop Lodge, and the Pour House, for community service or hobby exhibits. No selling or advertising (except for one display with business cards or brochures) will be allowed.
- Business Tables (3 available) may be reserved, advertising and sales of Earth Day related or farm products will be permitted. Table fee with the table provided is $25.00, or if the business provides their own table $10.00.
All donations and table fees will go towards funding future community festivals and events at High Acres, our next festival will be held in autumn 2015.
Tables can be reserved by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (570) 595-7639. Please provide your name, business name if applicable, number of tables, and a return phone number.
- Community seed swap
- Seminar on Organic Gardening by Master Gardener at Monroe County Extension
- Music by Juggernaut String Band
- Discussions and activities on saving pollinators- Monarchs and honeybees
- Maple syrup by Ducth Hill Preserves
- Tomahawk throwing by Boy Scout troop #89
- Spruce Lake
- Girl Scouts