Update 3/25/20 @ 5pm:
Monroe County Commissioners Issue Quarantine Request PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Following the suspension of service of Martz Trailway’s NYC bus service, the Monroe County Commissioners request any individuals who have been in New York City, or surrounding areas quarantine themselves for 14 days effective immediately.
We thank Martz Trailways for their service and care given to the residents of Monroe County.
3/23 @ 9pm:
3/23/20 @ 5pm:
- Governor Wolf and Health Secretary Issue ‘Stay at Home’ Orders to 7 Counties (including Monroe) to Mitigate Spread of COVID-19
- UPDATED 5:45pm, March 21, 2020 - Industry Operation Guidance
Update 3/23/20 @ 10:30am:
I want to encourage everyone to send an email into the office of US Senator Bob Casey urging immediate passage of the coronavirus legislation. The bill provides for immediate assistance to small and medium sized businesses to keep workers employed. Critical to stabilizing the economy.
This is not a time for political games. The legislation had been negotiated between rank and file Senate Republicans and Democrats,
Below is a link. A simple one sentence email is sufficient.
Update 3/23/20 @ 7am:
- Pandemic “will last 18 months or longer,” leaked US gov’t report warns Gov't report warns of medical-supply shortages and "multiple waves" in pandemic.
- Here’s A Timeline Of The Coronavirus Outbreak And China’s Coverup
- Middle TN physicians send Gov. Lee letter supporting statewide shelter amid COVID-19
- Chattanooga area health systems, agency release joint statement on COVID-19 response
- Restaurants busy with take out and deliveries
- Coronavirus reveals financial irresponsibility of Americans
- Everything Accomplished During the Great Depression to Make Capitalism Workable Has Been Taken Away Resulting in Economic Crisis that Only Debt Forgiveness Can Mitigate
- An Effective Treatment for Coronavirus Apparently Has Been Found. Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as a treatment of COVID-19: results of an open-label non-randomized clinical trial
Update 3/20/20 @ 4pm:
- For NextDoor Users: there is a new "Help Map" feature, and a "Group" tool for help with communication.
- COVID-19 Updates from Rosemary Brown
- ALL NON-LIFE-SUSTAINING BUSINESSES IN PENNSYLVANIA TO CLOSE PHYSICAL LOCATIONS AS OF 8 PM TODAY TO SLOW SPREAD OF COVID-19
Original Post 3/16/20
Stay safe, everyone.